Licence and Permissions
This Photo License Agreement (this “Agreement”) is between Aerialstock.ie and you the customer (“Client”). The parties agree as follows:
1. License: Aerialstock.ie hereby grants to the Client a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, modify and reproduce visual content worldwide, in perpetuity, as expressly permitted in this limited license to use the following Photo & Video stock (“Visual Content”).
2. Ownership of Visual Content: Client agrees that, subject to the rights and licenses granted herein, Aerialstock.ie is, and will remain, the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title, and interest, throughout the world, to all Photos and or Videos, and any copies of the Photos and or Videos. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, Aerialstock.ie reserves all rights and licenses not expressly granted in this Agreement.
3. Fee: Client shall pay an upfront fee as most recently advertised on Aerialstock.ie in consideration for the rights and licenses granted herein.
4. Restrictions on Use: Client will not use the Visual Content for any of the following purposes:
(A). No Unlawful Use: Client will not use the Visual Content in any unlawful manner, such as pornography or defamation.
(B). No Standalone File Use: Client will not use the Visual Content in any way that allows a standalone file or content file to be downloaded, extracted, or redistributed by others.
(C). No Use in Trademark or Logo: Client will not use the Visual Content in any trademark, design, logo or other mark.
(D). No Products for Resale: Client will not use the Visual Content in any goods or products where the Photos are the primary value.
(E). No Alterations: Client will not alter the Visual Content without the prior written permission of Aerialstock.ie.
(F). No Sublicenses: Client will not sublicense the Visual Content.
5. Photo Notice and Markings: Client must include a photo credit or copyright notice in the name of Aerialstock.ie on all Visual Content.
6. Indemnification: Client will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Aerialstock.ie from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, judgments, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ and experts’ fee and costs) arising out of or as a result from use of the Visual Content by Client, except in the event that any claims, demands, causes of action, judgments, or expenses arose out of willful misconduct, gross negligence, or bad faith by Aerialstock.ie.
7. Limitations of Liability: EXCEPT FOR ANY REMEDIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY LAW, NEITHER PARTY, NOR ANY AFFILIATE, WILL BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO THE OTHER PARTY, ANY AFFILIATE OR OTHER THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, RELIANCE, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST OR IMPUTED PROFITS, LOST DATA OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES.THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT BE VALID IN SOME STATES. CLIENT MAY HAVE RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION AND OTHER LAWS. AERIALSTOCK.IE DOES NOT SEEK TO LIMIT CLIENT’S WARRANTY OR REMEDIES TO ANY EXTENT NOT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Assignment: This Agreement may not be assigned by Client without Aerialstock.ie’s prior written consent. Aerialstock.ie may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any affiliate or successor.
9. Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of the Agreement will be valid and enforceable and the parties will negotiate in good faith a substitute, valid and enforceable provision which most nearly puts into effect the intent of the parties.
10. No Waiver: This Agreement may not be altered, modified, or amended in any way except in writing signed by both parties. The failure of a party to enforce any provision of the Agreement will not be construed to be a waiver of the right of such party to thereafter enforce that provision or any other provision or right.
11. Entire Agreement: This Agreement represents and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersede and merge all prior negotiations, agreements, and understandings, oral or written, with respect to any and all matters between the parties.
12. Governing Law: The parties hereby agree that this Agreement will be governed by, and constructed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
13. Disputes: Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be resolved through mediation.
14. Legal Fees. If either party brings legal action to enforce its rights under this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its expenses (including reasonable Legal fees and costs) incurred in connection with the action an any appeal.
15. Notices. All notices, demands or other communications to be given under this Agreement by either Party to the other may be effected either by post or email.
Additional licenses may be supplied on request, for more information contact us.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments